Project Civil Engineer
PBS Engineering and Environmental Inc. (PBS) is a regionally distinguished and growing engineering and environmental consulting firm in Oregon and Washington. Founded in 1982, our 200-plus person firm has a history of successfully serving major Public and Private Sector clients throughout the Pacific Northwest.
As a leader in providing consulting engineering services in the Northwest, we are currently seeking a qualified individual for the following open position in our Portland, OR office:
PROJECT CIVIL ENGINEER
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience as a consulting engineer, providing design and project management of municipal public works projects and private development projects.
- Design civil engineering projects including roadway design, site development, erosion control, grading, drainage and utilities;
- Prepare designs and plans using AutoCAD/Civil 3D or MicroStation Software;
- Prepare project reports;
- Prepare construction specifications and cost estimates
- A Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering
- Oregon PE licensed preferred
- A penchant for creative design solutions;
- A passion for meeting project deadlines and budgets;
- Advanced skills in Civil 3D and/or Microstation;
- Design experience with local Portland Metro jurisdictions a plus;
PBS has offices across the Northwest. We are committed to fostering a work environment that is conducive to the personal and professional growth of each employee. This is accomplished through a company philosophy that combines teamwork, open communication, and diverse projects. Many of our projects involve several consultants and contractors, requiring a collaborative team effort. We pride ourselves on our project management approach and experience.
PBS offers employment opportunities to experienced professionals who are excited by the challenges of meeting and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We offer an excellent benefit package including vacation and holiday pay, medical/vision/dental/disability and life insurance, and 401(k).
PBS offers mileage-based reimbursement for the use of personal vehicles. For positions requiring transportation, use of a personal vehicle may be required.
PBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
No phone calls or direct e-mails please.